About Custom X-Ray Digital Equipment
ABOUT CUSTOM X-RAY
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Define your equipment in accordance with your requirements and budgetary concerns.
- Communication with your various departments regarding modality features/necessities and integration.
- Selection of the proper equipment; sometimes good reconditioned options are available for certain modalities/brands; some might be outdated. We are here to assist and consult you in this selection process.
- Budgeting a project and ensuring that it stays on target or making necessary adjustments is crucial to you and us.
- Cost control: Various options are available to ensure the maximum savings to your project without endangering quality.
- Project Design and Planning: We work with specialized architects and engineers and therefore are able to provide you these services if required. Proximus Medical collaborates with the designers and planners of your choice to ensure proper planning, initiation, execution and termination of your project.
- Execution, Follow-thru and Completion. Proximus Medical prides itself to be standing beside its clients throughout the process and thereafter. Our objective is to be your preferred equipment vendor/partner, also after the project.
- Installation of your equipment might entail dedicated power, plumbing, shielding and other structural work. Custom X-Ray Digital Solutions ensures proper coordination and execution.
- Training of your staff on the use and maintenance of the equipment is crucial to ensure proper operation, patient safety and equipment lifetime.
- Adequate Maintenance and biomedical training avoids/lessens equipment failure and increases productivity of your facility.
- Equipment does break down. We are here to ensure that your facility has easy access to required Consumables and Parts.
Q: What are some of the services and products Custom X-Ray offers?
Our specialty services and equipment include X-ray, digital DR and CR, C-arms, CT, MRI, ultrasound, plus full lines of medical equipment for urgent care, pain management, chiropractic, veterinary, family practices, hand specialists, podiatry, pulmonary specialists,
orthopedic practices, hospitals, imaging centers, women’s health, mobile X-ray, portable X-ray equipment, dental practices, physical therapy equipment. Custom X-ray also offers service, repairs, support and remote IT support for imaging equipment and software.
Q: How does Custom X-Ray stand out in the medical imaging field?
Custom X-Ray’s business has been built by word of mouth over 52 years. Recommendations have been the best way to grow our company with years of experience working with customers. We have had the privilege to have customers that had their children go to college and returned to their family business, they either upgrade their equipment with Custom X-Ray or open their own practices with Custom X-Ray. It’s a wonderful honor for our company.
- Cardiac Cath Labs
- Computed Radiography (CR)
- Digital Radiography (DR)
- Imaging Accessories
- Imaging Equipment Services
- Laser Imaging
- PACS Software & Hardware
- Radiographic Systems
- PACS Software & Hardware
- Tubes and Glassware
- Viewing Devices