Established 1968 over 50 years providing dependability, knowledgeable service technicians, dedicated Customer Service.
By providing the highest quality products and services, Custom X-ray Service, firmly believes that service, not the product, should be considered the most important factor when selecting an Imaging Equipment Sales & Service company / vendor to handle critical applications, project planning. Both the team behind our service and our focus on the customer have provided a competitive advantage for our sustained growth and lasting customer relationships.
- Define your equipment in accordance with your requirements and budgetary concerns.
- Communication with your various departments regarding modality features/necessities and integration.
- Selection of the proper equipment; sometimes good reconditioned options are available for certain modalities/brands; some might be outdated. We are here to assist and consult you in this selection process.
- Budgeting a project and ensuring that it stays on target or making necessary adjustments is crucial to you and us.
- Cost control: Various options are available to ensure the maximum savings to your project without endangering quality.
- Project Design and Planning: We work with specialized architects and engineers and therefore are able to provide you these services if required. Proximus Medical collaborates with the designers and planners of your choice to ensure proper planning, initiation, execution and termination of your project.
- Execution, Follow-thru and Completion. Proximus Medical prides itself to be standing beside its clients throughout the process and thereafter. Our objective is to be your preferred equipment vendor/partner, also after the project.
- Installation of your equipment might entail dedicated power, plumbing, shielding and other structural work. Custom X-Ray Digital Solutions ensures proper coordination and execution.
- Training of your staff on the use and maintenance of the equipment is crucial to ensure proper operation, patient safety and equipment lifetime.
- Adequate Maintenance and biomedical training avoids/lessens equipment failure and increases productivity of your facility.
- Equipment does break down. We are here to ensure that your facility has easy access to required Consumables and Parts.
Woman-owned legacy company – imaging sales and service.
With a mission to provide the highest quality products and services, Custom Xray Service firmly believes that service, not the product, should be considered the most important factor when selecting an Equipment Company to handle critical applications. Both the team behind our service and our focus on the customer have provided a competitive advantage for our sustained growth and lasting customer relationships
WHY CHOOSE US
Custom X-ray Service, Inc. Custom Imaging Consultations on staff to assist for all types of practices, assisting with our customer’s every need, regardless of size. Our knowledgeable sales and service teams can help identify and address all of your x-ray imaging questions and concerns, no matter what market your business falls into.