X-Ray Film Recycling
We pay for silver value upfront. Complimentary film pick-up.
Professional X-ray film recycling and silver recovery. Be assured that our premier film recovery business practices meet or exceed industry standards.
Medical Scrap X-Ray Film Recycling
Medical facilities produce scrap film that was exposed to toxins during the development process, and municipalities require special disposal of this film. The Imaging Network can recover and recycle acetate and polyester used as bases in film.
We support North American businesses of all sizes to find the most effective medical x-ray film recycling solutions.
- Accurate weights ensure you get the most value from your scrap film
- We pay you 90% of silver value upfront; final 10% paid net 15 days after processing
- Complimentary film pick-up eliminates your costs
- We provide replacement recycling barrels and/or boxes, free of charge, to your business
- We accept film in envelopes/jackets and all are destroyed fully and confidentially according to HIPAA compliancy
Ready to Recycle?
Contact Us at 800-230-9729 and Provide:
- Type of Product for Recycling
- Estimated Weight or Number of Filters
And We'll Give you a No-Obligation Quote!